This article is also available in:
Yes you do need international driving licence
Driver’s licenses printed with (Arabic, Chinese or Cyrillic letters) must be accompanied by an International Driver's Permit

No you don't need international driving licence
Driving licence must be written in Latin characters (Roman alphabet)
If your driving licence is issued by an EU country, it's recognised throughout the EU

To drive or not to drive: that is the question

Was this article helpful?
Thank you!